Clip Art Freebies for You!

I am just under 1,000 followers in my clip art shop and I'm celebrating early!! 

Thanks so much to everyone who is a follower already, as well as any new friends who'd like to jump on board! 

I'll be giving away FIVE freebies in the coming weeks of September and I'll be offering sets that will be useful for a variety of grade levels. 

I just posted the first SURPRISE in my shop and it's waiting for YOU!



If you like it, please remember to leave feedback.  
It only takes a minute, and it makes such a huge difference to me as I continue to build my store.  

Thank you so much!!
Link to your 1st surprise HERE

Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have some comments to share regarding this post, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...