New FREE Fall Printable Surprise!

I've been back at school this past week prepping my classroom, but  
tomorrow is the first day our little ones arrive.

I better get a good night's sleep!

My Five for Fall Celebration continues this week with a new FREEBIE!

This one is a little different in that it's not actually clip art, but a pdf file of 
8 printables that I hope will be really useful for fall!  
 

If you like it, please leave some feedback.  
Thank you!

Also, Freebie #1 and #2 are still available in the FREE section of my shop if you haven't picked those up already.
 
Link to Surprise #3 in my Chirp Graphics shop, HERE!
Have a wonderful week!

Corinne


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have some comments to share regarding this post, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...