FREE Clip Art Set to go with a Bakery Theme!

Halloween is almost here and I've got "treats on the brain!"  

Maybe that's why I've been inspired to create 
this new Bakery Clip Art Set!
It contains everything you need to set up some fun Bakery themed resources!

And then I moved on to creating a place to display the baked goods with this set of...

FREE Glass Cake Stands 

There are 4 png cake stands in the pack
 (blackline, black and white, colour, and partial colour).  

You're welcome to download the set from my 
Chirp Graphics shop HERE!

Make sure you sign up as a shop follower while you're there so that you can scoop up the next freebie!





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have some comments to share regarding this post, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...